Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Network Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 smithassoc

smithassoc

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:04 PM

Please help me with a network problem

Under Network Folder,I share my whole Computer(including Desktop Drives) with

My Laptop(when it is turnt on)

My Media Player Netgear NeoTv550 (it works well)

My media Player Venus 1 located at the front Family Room

My Media Player Venus 2 located in the Lounge

My Router

Venus 1 & 2 are Noontec A6Sec

The Problem I have is,up to approx 2 weeks ago,all was working well,BUT then my Wife Complained that she could not accessed the Computer

On Venus 1,I have a 1tb Portable USB drive plugged into one of the USB ports on it which she can access easy

On Both Venus Media Players,I had to enter ID User (name Darryl) & enter password which was 2711 & save,the same as the password when I start up My Computer

But over the last 2 weeks or so,It will come up with Log Failed

I can see Venus 1 1 tb Usb Drive on my Computer & can access it I do what ever I like with the USB drive (delete or add Files) but cannot log in at Venus 1

Venus 2 has no Usb Drives Plugged into it But I can see it on my Computer

Is this in your Field & can you Help

Regards

Darryl

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users