Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Split From http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/611450/desktop-shortcuts/

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Robert Sukovich

Robert Sukovich

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:58 PM

Agouti.

Although I see my problem as solved, by me, no less. I come out of this forum confused because of other issues than what I entered for. Whereby an issue was struck form one forum place to another by non less than a Global moderator because of something concerning the Mini-Toolbox of which I have no knowledge of doing, completely as a novice in the world of computers. Nevertheless, I thank everyone who took on my issue and offered solutions. I don't know what else to say so I will employ, at least the beginning, a prayer that I became aware of at a very young age; "oh my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended thee. . . . . . . . . ."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:42 PM

Robert, you topic is open again. I apologize for closing it. I clicked the wrong link and closed it in error. It is now open again.

#3 Robert Sukovich

Robert Sukovich
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:26 PM

No problem, We are all human and not to lose sight of what these forums are all about and that is to come together and help those of us who don't wish to employ the services of those who sometimes masquerade as experts whose main objective is to get in your pocket. Here we all have the opportunity to learn and help and as a Senior of 83, I never lost the taste of learning and I am sure that I will "see" you again. Thank you for your comments.

#4 Robert Sukovich

Robert Sukovich
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:26 PM

Peterlonz:  Somehow, my posts have been mistaken and because of that, I had become part of the problem that you post. I am not having a problem that you are or any facsimile thereof. Those that have interpreted my posts erroneously have since recognized the error and acknowledged it and it has been cleared up. Good luck.

Edited by hamluis, 19 April 2016 - 10:20 AM.
Moved to topic - Hamluis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users