Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphics Card Wont Reconignise LCD Monitor?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LMyers_

LMyers_

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 PM

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:20 PM

I Have purchesed a custom built pc today from the computer fair and he built it all for me and installed windows, i see the system all running so i know it should work but ive come home to realise that i needed to buy myself dvi-i / dvi-d converter to attach to my VGA cable as my monitor needs the vga cables, i bought the dvi-i as the guy from currys said this would work and should be fine,

Ive come home to figure out that ITS NOT WORKING STILL,

ive tryed the monitor and the vga cable without the DVI-I cable on a different pc and works all fine so i know its not the monitor or the cable,

im just wondering if the adapter is the proble or something else has gone wrong? can anyone help or is this abit of a wierd one?

im gonna contact the person i bought it all off tomorrow to try sort it but was just wondering if anyone can help today?

my computer specs are:

GIGABYTE 970A-DS3P

GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 750Ti

AMD FX PROCESSOR BLACK EDITION

600W POWER SUPPLY

HYPER 8GB RAM

ive had the monitor for a few years but its a LCD flat screen

could that be the problem or would it still load up and everything?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,291 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:21 AM

Related post, same system:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/611483/computer-running-so-slow-new-system-help/#entry3982104 .

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users