Jump to content
Posted 16 April 2016 - 08:08 PM
Posted 17 April 2016 - 06:45 AM
Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:50 AM
I apologize for the delay in responding to your post.
I have not been receiving notifications of new posts, so I wasn't aware of yours.
Do you still need help with this? If so, please respond back and I'll see what I can do to help out.
Posted 21 April 2016 - 08:57 AM
Posted 21 April 2016 - 05:24 PM
Have you reseated the RAM?
Have you physically checked to see that there is 8 gB there?
Have you run a memory diagnostic? http://www.carrona.org/memdiag.html
Let the system crash/freeze one more time.
After you recover from it, then immediately run these reports:
1) Please run this report collecting tool (even though you may not be reporting BSOD's) so we can provide a complete analysis: http://omgdebugging.com/bsod-inspector/
When done a Notepad document will open with the name of the file and it's location.
By default it'll be a .zip file located on your Desktop
Simply upload the .zip file with your next post and we'll move on from there.
If it doesn't work for you, then please try this: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
2) Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on the "Administrative Events" heading
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504
While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users