Hi guys. First I wanted to be sure I read a lot of possible solutions for this problem and try them myself but Im done now...I dont know what else to do, so I hope you could help me out.
I have a Samsung laptop Core i5 with win 7, 32b and two partitions. the day before Yesterday I had the first problem with the C000035 error after some system updates but I was able to get into the desktop by force-turning off and then went through Startup Repair..everything worked fine..but yesterday some updates where installing and when tried to restart I had this error again but know I cant log in. Ive tried the following:
1. Startup repair. It says it worked but then takes me to the blue screen with the error again.
2. Search Image. I had some backup on an external drive but when I plug it in it doesnt recognize it, it doesnt appear in my drives.
3. Restore: I ve tried going back AS far as the options I have and it doesnt work.
4. FRST. Ive downloaded FRST put it on a flashdrive and tried to runnit from command prompt/notepad/open BUT the flash drive doesnt appear there...It doesnt read it or something messed up with the USB driver so this option is not working for me..
5. Windows recovery disk, I have not tried this one since I dont have a recovery disk, this a laptop Ive had since 2012 and didint have a problem before...
So any thoughts? any other possible solution? Can I reinstall without a cd/dvd? What do you guys recommend?
please help out!