Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which case is better?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bruinator

bruinator

• Members
  • 498 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 PM

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:36 PM

Which is the better case:

RAIDMAX ATX-404WU Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ?                                                

or

Cooler Master Elite 430 - Mid Tower Computer Case with All-Black Interior and Windowed Side Panel ?

or

Cooler Master HAF 912 - Mid Tower Computer Case with High Airflow, Supporting up to Six 120mm Fans and USB 3.0 ?

The Raidmax has already come with a faulty case fan.

Edited by hamluis, 21 April 2016 - 03:37 PM.
Moved from System Building to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,755 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 AM

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:10 AM

the best case between the 3 is the HAF 912, with the elite 430 being second. I have used both mutiple times, and had excellent success with both of them. Good cooling, good case design. My preference is the 912, but the 430 is nothing to be scoffed at. Its much larger then the 430, but it is a breeze to work on, and it keeps everything cool.

With that said, fans are extremely cheap and easy to replace.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#3 MadmanRB

MadmanRB

Spoon!!!!

• Members
  • 2,789 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 PM

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:45 AM

Indeed, I would just replace the fan on the raidmax.

Hey faulty fans happen but they are cheap enough

You know you want me baby!

Proud Linux user and dual booter.

Proud Vivaldi user.

ljxaqg-6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users