Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trying to move Outlook accounts

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sbxelite

sbxelite

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:59 PM

So, I'm helping a friend out trying to get his accounts moved from his old PC to the new one and he has three POP3 accounts that are set up to store all the messages into an "Archive" pst data file. There are 2 other .pst files and they seem to be linked to the other 2 email accounts. I imported the pst files into Outlook on the new PC but he says they're separate and don't show new emails. It seems the only way to get all the info available is to add the three accounts manually, and have 3 data files with all the old email separate from the accounts. How do I go about merging them and/or setting it up to where all the email is in one folder?

Thank you

(This is in Outlook 2013; the old PC is running Windows 8 and the new one is on Windows 10.)

Edited by sbxelite, 15 April 2016 - 07:00 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users