Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

lenova thinkpad 100 15 IBD microphone hardly works?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 harry2828

harry2828

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:56 PM

hey i just bought a brand new laptop and the microphone is so bad, its located on the side of the comp and barely picks up sound, when it does my mouth has to be right beside it to pick up the faintest sounds. ive tried stuff like addjusting the skype settings the mic settings in windows, i dont think its a driver problem cause the mic works just so bad that you cant hear anything. i was wondering if there is ways to fix this or am i just stuck with a bleepty mic?

thanks for your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:03 PM

Some Lenovo models have their own native audio controls, it would be one of the last items on the control panel list.  It will show you the state of the mic and its gain setting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users