Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hack college database

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 gio-sky

gio-sky

• Banned
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:28 AM

hello guy. i have very seriously wish to you. can you anyone help me to hack my college database and change my grades? i've got kali linux but what important is i will install that program. just please help me to get database and up my grades. my college website is built on php. please help me if you can. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,480 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:32 AM

No one is going to help you do that here. In fact, if anyone was to ever do that or help you, both of you would get in trouble with the law enforcement and your school since this is illegal.

BleepingComputer isn't a "hacking" forum, nor will it help you partake in illegal activities. Before posting here again, I suggest you to take the time to read the rules.

Forum Rules.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 gio-sky

gio-sky
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:53 AM

i'm in Georgia. east of the ourope. no one is gonna be punished but me. in my  country if i hack my college database, my college director may stop my student status, but not arrest. 

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,480 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:55 AM

Sigh, it doesn't matter. Hacking is illegal no matter where you are. Even if it was "legal" in one country, state, etc. we still wouldn't assist you here as it's against the rules.

Once again, I suggest you to take your time to read them.

This thread has already been reported.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:07 AM

You are asking members to help you engage in illegal conduct. No one here will help you do that.

As suggested by Aura read the Bleeping Computer rules. There is one which applies to what you are asking.

This topic is closed.

#6 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:43 AM

Now that my internet is working again:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

If you have any questions about the closure of this topic please send me a private message.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 13 April 2016 - 08:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users