Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

OSBUILD 10586.218

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Atomic77

Atomic77

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:19 PM

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:34 PM

There was a update today to windows 10 the osbuild is now 10586.218. Just thought I would mention it if anyone hasn't noticed yet.

ATOMIC77

​GEEKED AT BIRTH

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,596 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 PM

Posted 12 April 2016 - 06:28 PM

Please stop creating these threads.

They are useless (doesn't get more than 1-2 replies, and most of them aren't even on the build), don't contribute at all and we all know that Patch Tuesday exist. If you REALLY want to discuss the new builds, use the thread below so all the information gets centralized. Usually, you only post a thread about an update if it creates a major issue (like BSOD loop and so on) and even there, you discuss the update itself, not the build number.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576964/technical-preview-build-updatesnews/?hl=build

Sorry, but I had to say it. If you want, I can ask xpds to modify the thread title and OP to represent the fact that this thread will be for all the new Windows 10 builds.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 Atomic77

Atomic77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:41 PM

Well excuse me I must be stupid or something. All I was doing was just bringing up the fact that there was a update and the build number changed. Good bye for now. 

ATOMIC77

​GEEKED AT BIRTH

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,596 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 PM

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:42 PM

I'm not calling you stupid or anything, just saying that creating these threads are pointless and won't bring any kind of discussion here. Do you see these being posted in the Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 forums on every Patch Tuesday? No. Ask yourself why and the same answer can be applied here.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 Atomic77

Atomic77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:47 PM

Ok I get the point I was just mentioning it in case anyone had not noticed thats all. Ill stop now. thanks for being so pissy about it.

ATOMIC77

​GEEKED AT BIRTH

#6 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:55 AM

The topic Aura linked to has been pinned.

Build releases do need to be posted in that topic.

This one is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users