Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Free Internet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 piyuahkr123

piyuahkr123

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:48 AM

Free internet, how to bypass isp
how to do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 piyuahkr123

piyuahkr123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:49 AM

Using any ip port scanners or vpn

#3 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:37 AM

piyuahkr123, I don't understand.  Do you have a problem?  What are you trying to achieve?  Please explain instead of using short phrases which makes it difficult to guess what you are getting at.

#4 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:08 AM

He's probably asking about "hot-spotting," some of the kids I sub-teach for do this.

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (w7forums)

Clone or Image often! Backup... -- RockE (WSL)

#5 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:30 AM

Do you get that meaning?  I don't.

#6 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:50 PM

"Hot-spotting," finding a wifi cloud that has no password, once utilized, can internet surf to one's heart's content.  Nothing wrong with that, many many cafes and other retail places have such wifi hotspots, free to the surfer internet [not free to the business owner].

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (w7forums)

Clone or Image often! Backup... -- RockE (WSL)

#7 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,275 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:41 PM

Basic Info

Topic closed, since "bypassing the ISP" implies bypassing security measures implemented by an ISP, which certainly cannot be condoned as a topic in this forum.

Excerptf from BC Forum Rules:  "No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."

If the OP  has any questions about my actions, please convey such via PM to me and I will attempt to clarify.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users