Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help needed with POP Peeper notification ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sportman12

sportman12

• Members
  • 304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 09 April 2016 - 02:10 PM

I have POP Peeper notification I have some questions can anyone help please

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:06:50 AM

Posted 09 April 2016 - 02:23 PM

We might be able to help if you ask the questions.

#3 sportman12

sportman12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 304 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2016 - 02:31 PM

Queen Eve I a disabled person not technical is ok if I post a link to tell you my POP Peeper issue instead of retyping everything from the link

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 5,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 PM

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:46 PM

No. Open your link, select and copy all the text you have in there - or in your original document, whichever is easier - and paste it into your next post. The reason is that many members here will not open links to files for security reasons.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away for a couple of weeks from Sunday 24 September with variable internet connectivity. PMs may not be answered as promptly as usual.

#5 sportman12

sportman12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 304 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:18 PM

ok I will post 1 question at a time since the link has a lot of typing

When New mail comes in to POP Peeper when am using my browser POP Peeper comes on top of my browser I have it set to Display Desktop Alert this did not happen in any other versions when it was set to Display Desktop Alert it just went to the Desktop it did not pop up on top of my browser when browsing is their a fix ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users