Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Home surveillance software

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheJokerz

TheJokerz

• Members
  • 286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 AM

Posted 08 April 2016 - 12:34 PM

Hello all and sorry if this in the wrong forum.

I am looking to turn one of my older computers into a surveillance pc.  I have two ip cams right now and am looking to add more.  I used this software about two years ago, and for the life of me cannot remember what is was called. 

Anyway here is what I am looking for.  The pc that it is going to be installed on is windows 7, the software has to be free also.  This software also needs to have motion sensing, so it can start to record when something moves on the camera.  I would also like to be able to choose to save the video where I like not just on the local pc.  I have a private cloud that I set up that I would like for it to send the recordings.  I am not so much worried about accessing the software remotely as I can access the cams remotely. 

Thank you in advance!

utl8q0-5.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheJokerz

TheJokerz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 AM

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:15 AM

No one huh? 

Thanks anyway!

I started using Ispy and it works perfectly for my applications!

utl8q0-5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users