Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hello, So This is The Place Where All The Brain Power Hangs Out!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hooftey01

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:18 PM

I was a Machinist for 35+ years, but an injury has made me a full time Home Boy.

I always loved messing with computers (My first was a Tandy HX) it worked but I soon outgrew it.

Those were the days 14.4 modem, Prodigy, CompuServe, and BBC's where the hot spots.

Now I have a few other things:

Asus Ultra book Core i5, 500gb HD ,24gb SSD

Sony notebook Core i5 500GB Dual Band WiFi card

Apple I Book G4 Fun to mess with

Dell P4 2.8 ghz which i am using scavenged parts to try and setup a media server i hope (10 HD's so far)

But my new job is my wife and her health so all the above is when i have time, very little.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,632 posts
  • Local time:09:38 AM

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:58 PM

G'day hooftey01, and Welcome to BC

Hope your stay is long and fruitful .......and Yes...this is where the brainpower resides.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

#3 jcgriff2

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,052 posts
  • Local time:06:38 PM

Posted 08 April 2016 - 02:33 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer Forums!

Microsoft MVP 2009-2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users