Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Built a new pc....many errors, please help! Expert needed!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 dman232

dman232

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 PM

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:08 PM

Hello all!

I just built a new pc a few days ago and was super excited! It looks amazing and seemed to be running great....until now....(I am using windows 10)

1.) When I click many things on my  computer itll just hang, show the loading circle, then nothing will happen (google chrome, volume control, setttings, etc)

2.) failed to connect  to a windows service error.

3.) I get about 30 error logs every time I turn my computer off then back on (no critical error though)

4.) I also ran sfc /scan now and got "windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations"

I am getting very disheartened with this whole custom pc business.  I put so many hours into researching/building it and now this....please if you can, help me figure this out.  I don't know what other info you need, but I would be happy to provide anything that helps you help me.

Edited by dman232, 07 April 2016 - 09:12 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:14 PM

what id recommended is a fresh OS install and see if the issue persists, if it resolves the issue then it was a simple setting misconfigured, if youd like to NOT do a OS fresh install maybe post some logs, or even try and run tweaking fix it http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/windows_repair_all_in_one.html to see if that helps, I always recommend doing a fresh OS install on a newly built system as it will help prove if it is a hardware conflict or software conflict, if it persists after the fresh OS install it is a hardware conflict

#3 dman232

dman232
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:17 PM

The fresh install wont do anything, tried that twice. 

here is my part list http://pcpartpicker.com/p/x7NGvK

#4 dman232

dman232
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:19 PM

the main errors i get are related to windows service errors

#5 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:20 PM

best I can tell I don't see any incompatabilities, id try the tweaking repair (nothing to lose at this point really)

it would help if you could post some logs as to what happened

edit: could even try a refresh/reset this pc as well if youd like to avoid tweaking repair

Edited by TheTripleDeuce, 07 April 2016 - 09:21 PM.

#6 dman232

dman232
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:24 PM

here are  some of the error logs.....http://imgur.com/a/0p5C2

i dont think the reset would work...like i said, alreayd tried installing and uninstalling windows 10 twice

#7 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:08 AM

If the problems continue despite reinstalling Windows - then the most likely cause is a hardware problem

The best installation is one from a clean copy of W10 downloaded from the Microsoft website.

Then you ensure that there's no problems in Device Manager, you get ALL available Windows Updates, and that you don't install anything else.

That's a "clean" install - and if it still has problems then it's most likely a hardware problem.

So, please start with these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

Beyond that, let's try looking at these reports:

1)  Please run this report collecting tool (even though you may not be reporting BSOD's) so we can provide a complete analysis:  http://omgdebugging.com/bsod-inspector/
When done a Notepad document will open with the name of the file and it's location.
By default it'll be a .zip file located on your Desktop
Simply upload the .zip file with your next post and we'll move on from there.
If it doesn't work for you, then please try this:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

2)  Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on the "Administrative Events" heading
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility:  http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#8 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:47 AM

BTW just love how you changed the topic to include "expert needed" assuming I don't know what I'm talking about. Your best bet is a near DOA part you ordered which is more than likely your SSD assuming that's where you installed the OS(tends to be a sure fire sign when a ton of errors start showing up especially Windows processes)

But hey what do I know I'm not a "expert", haven't Been doing custom builds over 20 years or nothing(oh wait I have), not like I was using my break at work to try and help you or anything

Edited by TheTripleDeuce, 08 April 2016 - 11:49 AM.

#9 dman232

dman232
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:22 AM

BTW just love how you changed the topic to include "expert needed" assuming I don't know what I'm talking about. Your best bet is a near DOA part you ordered which is more than likely your SSD assuming that's where you installed the OS(tends to be a sure fire sign when a ton of errors start showing up especially Windows processes)

But hey what do I know I'm not a "expert", haven't Been doing custom builds over 20 years or nothing(oh wait I have), not like I was using my break at work to try and help you or anything

Dude, lol....that expert needed thing was there from the start.  Your screen must have cut  it or something when you were looking, but that was always there haha.  And i do appreciate the help, quite a bit actually.  However, i think  me and my friend solved the issue.  I dont believe it was a DOA part, what I think it was was Kaspersky.  I think that I downloaded it too quickly after installing windows that all of the updates did not go through properly.  After  uninstalling then reinstalling Kaspersky, I saw the error one more time, then it stopped.  Kind of strange really.

#10 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:26 AM

So you weren't working with a fresh install when the errors came up, fresh install would be just OS install no other programs, I typically run a newly built PC for 24 hours with just OS on it to make sure it doesn't do anything weird (like what yours was doing) then if it's error free after 24 hours install programs, if errors pop up you know it's due to a program

#11 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,904 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 AM

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:54 PM

For general information, this section of BC, like most, is an open section. This means that any member can put his tuppence worth in without prejudice and it is up to the OP to accept whichever advice he sees fit.

Over and above that, the first time I saw the word 'expert' used was in #9. Use in a forum title does not count except in the section where it is recognised.

Chris Cosgrove

#12 dman232

dman232
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2016 - 04:22 PM

So you weren't working with a fresh install when the errors came up, fresh install would be just OS install no other programs, I typically run a newly built PC for 24 hours with just OS on it to make sure it doesn't do anything weird (like what yours was doing) then if it's error free after 24 hours install programs, if errors pop up you know it's due to a program

Yeah, did a fresh install of windows then immediately after started installing all of my programs (steam, ubisoft, Kaspersky, etc).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users