Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WINDIVERT.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Srinivas_Jyotula

Srinivas_Jyotula

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 06 April 2016 - 09:23 PM

Good Morning Everyone,

Recently i have noticed that windivert v1.1 is causing my system running on windows 8.1(64bit) automatic restart. I have noticied the same thro Process Hacker 2.39. A popup window is showing that the process created by the above said, and immediately my system is going down.

Please Guide me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas Jyotula.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:10 PM

Look in add/remove programs and see if they are listed.

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,595 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:26 AM

Neither of the programs are essential for the operation of Windows.  If these are causing you problem just uninstall them.  Both of the are not portable applications, so you should be able to uninstall these in the Control Panel under Programs and Features.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users