We have a Dell Latitude 3550 which we purchased in May 2015 running Windows 7 64bit, every once in a while it blue screens with the following error:
MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS - STOP 0X00000044
The blue screens appear randomly sometimes when you are using the computer, and sometimes when you are not, it can happen at any time its happened when editing a word document, browsing the internet, doing an email, there is no pattern to when it appears.
Below are more details about the computer and OS, I have attached the Sysnative File Collection and Perfmon Files, hope that someone can shed some light on what's causing these Blue Screens, should you need any more details please let me know.
· OS - Windows 7 64bit
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 64bit
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM Version Pre-installed
· Age of system (hardware) 11 Months
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? OS not Reinstalled
· CPU - Intel 2.20 gigahertz Intel Core i5-5200U
· Video Card - Intel® HD Graphics 5500
· System Manufacturer - Dell
· Exact model number - Latitude 3550
· Laptop or Desktop? Laptop