Hi , i hope you guys can help me with a problem i have been having.
So here it is:
Starting of with my pc build:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
4gb RAM - DDR2
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
My modem is Huawei EchoLife HG520c (actually i'm not sure what the difference between modem and router is, i think mine is both combined..)
Firmware Release: 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11
Tried finding an update but the only thing i found gave me:
ERROR: FAIL TO UPDATE DUE TO... The uploaded file was not accepted by the router.
Internet provider is Telekom Serbia: https://www.mts.rs/
Connection type: ADSL
I got 2 tv's connected to my modem as well as my pc of course.. Other than that i use wi-fi for my phone and tablet.
Weird thing is i had ports opened before and it worked. I'm not talking about any specific port for a game and/or software, i can't open any port.
What i tried so far is:
- To open ports by myself, like before
- Then i tried with Simple Port Forwarding
- At first it was a dynamic ip address, changed it to static, still nothing
- Then i found some program that detected 3 routers:
But then i checked with Network Utilities and it shows only one:
- Both simple port forwading and network utilities show a fail on every port i try to open:
- I have Avast antivirus. Tried disabling it, and i even tried uninstalling it completely, same thing...
- My windows firewall has been disabled before, same with modem firewall...
- This program that is supposed to detect possible firewalls finds nothing:
- Restoring my modem back to factory default settings multiple times, because i played around with some modem options, and messed it up a few times..
I think that's all so far.
Would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance...
Edited by mpasd, 03 April 2016 - 11:31 AM.