Please do as JohnC_21 has requested, run the SeaTools for Window and post whether it passed or failed.
Please download and run SeatTools for Windows.
Before the installation begins you will be prompted to either Decline or Accept the terms of the installation, click on I Accept.
Once the installation begins you will see an image similar to the one below.
1. SeaTools for Windows will search for HDDs and SSDs on your computer. Please remove any external storage devices connected via USB ports.
2. Detected Drives will list the HDDs and SSDs found. Place a check mark in the drive box you want to run the scan on.
3. You will see Basic Tests above Detected Drives, move the mouse pointer over this.
4. A menu will open with options for the different scans, please click on Long Generic Test
5. This will start the scan. When the scan is complete you will see the result under Test Status , please post the results in your topic.
6. The test will indicate either Pass or Fail. Post the results of the scan in your topic.
7. Click on Help, then click on View Log File. If the scan failed take a screen shot of the Log File and post it in your topic.