Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Accept License Terms for Upgrade to Windows 10. HELP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 JazzMahn

JazzMahn

• Members
  • 403 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 AM

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:28 AM

I just upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 and now want to upgrade to Windows 10.

I have a an ISO of 64 bit Windows 10.  Ran the installation and Wndows 10 checked for all updates.  After completing I have come to a page with "License Terms".  The problem I am having is that there is no way to agree to the terms or move forward.

On the bottom of the License Terms there is a code Eulaid: T1C_1R_1ED_CC_R_en-us

I would sure appreciate any help so that I can move forward and finish the upgrade.

Thanks so much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:46 AM

That is odd, but your problem is already on Google.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 JazzMahn

JazzMahn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 403 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:20 PM

I've been all over Google and haven't seen it.  Thanks for responding but if you could

post a link I sure would appreciate it.

#4 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 02 April 2016 - 01:05 PM

I've been all over Google and haven't seen it.  Thanks for responding but if you could

post a link I sure would appreciate it.

What I meant is that your problem is already on Google;

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&q=Eulaid:+T1C_1R_1ED_CC_R_en-us

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#5 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 PM

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:03 PM

Was your copy of Windows 8/8.1 genuine ?

I am having trouble making sense of the google results, other than one in Portuguese which seems to suggest that there may be a problem accepting the license agreement if there are any complications with volume licensing or non valid license (non genuine windows)

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#6 Wolverine 7

Wolverine 7

• Members
  • 746 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 AM

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:30 PM

Assuming your Copy of 8.1 is genuine i,d run the upgrade again,seems to be stuck on the licencing agreement?

Thread here worth a look

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2989972/microsoft-windows/windows-10-installation-problems-and-what-to-do-about-them.html

#7 gividen

gividen

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 AM

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:20 AM

To tick a box, when your mouse does not work but your keyboard does work, press the letter "a."  Press the "tab" button to move down actionable icons/links and "shift + tab" to move up.  :)

#8 gividen

gividen

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 AM

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:21 AM

Because being an arrogant tosser is so much more fun than just telling him to "press the letter a?"

Edited by gividen, 11 July 2016 - 09:23 AM.

#9 chalup

chalup

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:09 AM

How does that help him or do anything? Not sure what the point in posting that was and it's easily read the wrong way.

Because being an arrogant tosser is so much more fun than just telling him to "press the letter a?"

I don't think he has a problem with the mouse nor keyboard so not sure why you mentioned that and flamed this guy. It seems there is no check box to check for him to move onto the next screen.

#10 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,415 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:43 AM

Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:29 PM

I don't know why...anyone is posting to a topic that is 3 months old...and which the OP has either resolved, abandoned, or otherwise moved on.

Topic closed to avoid more of the same.

Louis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users