Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

desinfect PC. attack from bad usb mouse

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kuchen2

Kuchen2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 AM

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:00 AM

Hello

Use Windows 10 home (Upgrade from Windows 8.1)

Facts:
-Bought a new 1 Gamer mouse from a profesionel ebay seller
-don't have had an Internet connection (will get Internet for the PC next monday ).
-yesterday i put the new mouse into the usb Port. Works fine plug and play. Had startet steam via offline Modus und play cs with bot

-Than I go to Windows divice Manager. See i have 2 hid keyboards + 1 mouse. I connect and disconnect the mouse a few times. Every time i disconnect the hid mouse and the second hid keyboard disappear .
-Than I plug the mouse in the usb Port every time a second hid keyboard and a hid mouse appear.
-The Installation time of the second hid keyboard is the time I put this mouse first time into the usb Port.

-my 2 other mouses don't appear as second hid keyboard only as hid mouse

-at next monday i will connect my pc with Internet.

-the Windows defender don't find maleware or anything else. But till yet the mouse had no Chance to load some maleware because of the missing Internet connection.

- i think the mouse had tipped something bad commands in the backround then i connect the mouse with my pc

- perhaps with loop or something else that my pc download maleware If I will be connect next time with Internet?

- don't have a system restore point and no Windows 10 disc. Had update from Windows 7 and don't Set a restore point or built a restore disc

My Question
1--- how i could See If the mouse had done something bad and how could I fix it?

The Problem is that till yet only hid keyboard commands could be hidden entered But no download anything that the Windows defender could found

2---- how could I get my pc safe again? Have prived things on it and will do online banking next monday

Will throw the mouse away.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users