Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

malwarebytes Anti-Malware giving malicious web message

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LuAnne123

LuAnne123

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:24 PM

malwarebytes Anti-Malware giving malicious web message on email outgoing server when i try to send email. -it shows my outgoing server as the malicious site

on inbound giving me same message showing the following:

inbound

C:\\windows/system32/svchost.exe

also refers to an i.p. address 

ingoing & outgoing email all of a sudden.giving me malicious website message pop-ups. the trail is getting ready to run out.

running trial version malwarebytes Anti-Malware and use microsoft security essentials

anyone know what this could be?

Malicious Website Blocked

Domain - (references my outbound email server)

I.P. address they give just takes you to Malwarebytes for information

Port: references a port number

Type:Outbound

C://ProgramFiles(*86)MicrosoftOffice\Office\14OUTLOOK.EXE

CAN SOMEONE HELP?

tHANK YOU!

DO I HAVE A VIRUS

????

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 1PW

1PW

• Members
  • 316 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:47 PM

Hello LuAnne123 and :welcome:

Yes - the severely limited information you provided does likely point to a malware infection.

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue.

If you would like to get off to a very fast start, the Malware Removal Experts would appreciate it if you would also attach (not copy/paste) both the FRST.txt and the Addition.txt output diagnostic reports from only Log Set 1 into your new topic. Please do not tick, nor untick, any pre-configured FRST categories.

If you wish to remain in the BleepingComputer community, please carefully read the 3rd pinned topic in this "Security" section, and then post the required information within the 1st pinned topic in this section.

Thank you.

Edited by 1PW, 01 April 2016 - 10:42 PM.

All viruses are malware but not all malware are viruses and if the malware doesn't self replicate it just isn't a virus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users