Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

UTILITY to DOWNLOAD SELECTED REPAIR programs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ronxp2000

ronxp2000

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 AM

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:57 PM

Is there a utility program out there that will allow me to put the programs I want in a database or list, and download them all at one time.

A small example (I want the utility for my PC Repair business):

Malwarebytes

Superantispyware

CCleaner

ADWCleaner

JRT

TDSS Killer

Tweak AIO Repair

(there are more, but you get the idea)

I want a program to be able to download all of the programs I want, immediately, and save to a flash drive.

That way when I visit a client, I have all the utilities I need that are of the latest version to repair their computer.

I think this would be handy.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MoxieMomma

MoxieMomma

• Members
  • 471 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:32 PM

Hi:

I'll leave the other tools for the other forum members, but, for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (even the Free version), one needs proper licensing to use their products in a technician/repair shop environment.  And you might want to check the EULA for additional details.

There is also Malwarebytes TechBench.
 They currently have new technician tools under development and they are revamping some of their product web pages.

If you don't already have proper licensing, you might want to contact Business Support or call this number for more information: 1-800-520-2796
They should be able to route your inquiry to the appropriate team members.

HTH,

MM

Edited by MoxieMomma, 01 April 2016 - 06:33 PM.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 AM

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:35 PM

Anti-Malware Toolkit
UVK Ultra Virus Killer

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a question of legality in regards to these types of programs and whether the creators have received permission from the various security vendors to use their products. For example, see this discussion topic for UVK where several security developers objected to the use of their tools.

Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users