Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

usb3Monitor.exe - Bad Image

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 diop

diop

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:32 PM

"C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\fwbase.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error..."

Hey, I was just removing a few programs, all games that I didn't play for space issues, and I restarted my computer and it's been extremely slow since then.  I've got this error message that pops up when I log in, I assume it's related.  Just wondering what to do, how to fix this or whatever.  It took me about half an hour just to log in, while some processes are instant as they should be.  Thanks to anyone who can help! Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 diop

diop
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:30 PM

Sorry, I guess this is strictly a C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\fwbase.dll problem, not the monitor.  It's affecting everything and yeah I can't use it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users