Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Continuously Restarts

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fads

Fads

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 03 August 2006 - 10:20 AM

Hi there,

I posted something yesterday about my computer continuously restarting, I think i should start a new topic since i think i'm close to solving the problem but to give you a recap:

- Installed software and now windows keeps restarting, no blue screen just straight to restart
- I restored windows and everything worked fine again
- Reinstalled program and back to problems
- Ran safe mode, everything worked
- ran spybot etc... didn't work properly
- Managed to get windows working ok after MSCOnfig and removing everything from the startup
- Lost all devices in device manager
- Posted HT log on this forum

Since then i noticed that everything in services.msc has been disabled. I manage to get my devices working again but i've got either manual or automatic on everything that is on my laptop... and a few other programs which i felt were not really threatening. I restarted my pc and it's back to the restart loop... so there's some service that's buggering up my PC

Any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users