So i upgraded my PC ( http://shop.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/lenovo/y-series/y510p/#tab-tech_specs ) from 8.1 to win 10. I fixed all the issues with the high Disck usage (i disabled some services) and so it was running the same as 8.1 (which im not complaining). But then after some time a lot of errors and blue screens appeared and i got sick of them than i clean installed Win 10. Again i had issues with high disck usage that i fixed but when i launched a simple game Binding of Isac it lagged REALLY hard. Keep in mind that i was using SLI (i didnt use SLI before). And no, SLI is NOT the cause. So i got mad because i spent some time utilizing for the best performance. So i clean installed once again (this time from the settings) and as last time i fixed everything and it ren better than previous Win 10 but still not as good as before even tho i had SLI enabled. So now im really pissed off about this because i am working to improve performance for about a week now. Things i did:
- disabled some services (SuperFetch, Routing and remote acces, Auto time zone updater, SCardsvr, Remote registry, TCPport sharing service, Windows defender (i have bitdefender free), connected defice platform service) - some i have put to manual but that shouldnt matter much
- disabled prefetch in regedit
- disabled windows tips and such
- optimized my graphichs cards for best performance
- i tried to do something with paging file but its not making a difference (i have it set to automatic now)
- updated ALL drivers
So i really want to keep Windows 10 if you can help me because im out of ideas. Also i wont buy anything because i dont have money ATM. Keep in mind that i want it to run better than before since i have SLI enabled now. And if all else fails il go back to Windows 8.1...
More detailed specs: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/AdubWZ6lyouS5vYdApOkWPw
So im desperate here please help..
Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 03 April 2016 - 06:40 PM.
Duplicate of this topic deleted.