Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Doc Brown Game

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 boondox270

boondox270

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 AM

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:57 AM

I didn't know what to exactly name this new game, but I was standing on my porch a few minutes ago thinking about movies and such and this is a spur of the moment game idea lol

It's based on the fact I was thinking about my last post I made based on the 89 movie The Wizard. I was thinking about that movie and my mind wondered to movies in the 80's that I love and that and a few others popped in my head. The others of course were The Lost Boys and the Goonies. Then I suddenly wondered...what if things were different and what if Sean Astin who played Mikey had been replaced by Corey Haim who was part of the 80's trend known as "The Two Coreys" being Corey Haim and Corey Feldman. Then I suddenly realized well if it happened in that time we wouldn't know the difference. Then the idea hit me suddenly....

My favorite 80's franchise spoke to me...What if Marty McFly was sitting on his porch then there is that amaxing burst of light and the DeLorean shows us. Doc gets out and says "Quick Marty, Get in" Marty asks what the issue is and Doc explaisn they have screwed up the 80's and Croey Haim was in place as Mikey for the movie The Goonies and it has changed and ruined the 80's.

Just think of what could have happened!!!!!

So the game is this...

Doc Brown shows up and says "Quick Marty, Get in"....The 80's Movie __________ is ruined because __________ was replaced by _____________

If anyone wants to fine tune the game that's alright by me. Just throwing an idea out there. Hope someone appreciates the idea at least lol

Let's please keep the movies and people relative to the 80's. That's the who aspect that makes this work and fun!

Edited by boondox270, 30 March 2016 - 04:01 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users