Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 camonterroza

camonterroza

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 AM

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:28 PM

Hi everyone I looking for some help w/ my laptop windows vista op. system

thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 AM

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:14 PM

First, welcome to BC !

And second, could you post back with some more specific information on what your problem is or how it is affecting your computer ?

Chris Cosgrove

#3 camonterroza

camonterroza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 AM

Posted 30 March 2016 - 09:27 PM

Hey Chris how are you, thanks to reply to my message, well what happens w/ my laptop, it doesn't shutting down, its take to  long to starts up, its take to long to load my files.

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 AM

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:14 PM

First things first, lets find out what is happening inside your computer. Please download and install 'MiniToolBox' - a free download from BC - which you can get here :-

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/

This is an .EXE file, it doesn't install, save it to and run it from your desktop. When it runs it shows a small gray box with a list. Tick the following items :-  'Last 10 event viewer entries'; 'Installed programs'; 'Only problems'; and 'Users, partitions and memory size'. This will produce a report in the form of a .TXT file. Open the file and copy and paste the text into your next post.

Also, download, install and run 'Speccy' by Piriform, another free download from BC, you can get it here :-

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/speccy/

Once it has finished analysing your computer it produces a report in the form of a URL. copy the URL, and only the URL into your next post. These two images will show you how to get the URL.

speccy-log-image-1.jpg

speccy-log-image-2.jpg

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users