i have Windows 10, and use Google Chrome as my one-and-only browser. two days ago, i updated the newest version of Chrome. since then, i was unable to reach the internet from the Chrome icon on my taskbar. i keep getting a "Class not Reporting" error. i can work around that by right-clicking on the icon, and 75% of the time, a menu pops up and i can connect to the internet. the other 25% of the time it doesn't work, so i need to control/alt/delete.
i figured if i uninstalled Chrome, then reinstalled it, i might get a cleaner version. here's my dilemma: i go to control panel, then Programs....and there is no Google Chrome listed! shouldn't it be listed if i use it to connect to the internet?
and if it is not there, and i need to uninstall it, how do i do it?
lastly, IF i get that far, and uninstall it, how do i get back onto the internet to download a clean copy, without a browser?
i hope this isn't as silly to you as it seems to me.....