Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm getting hacked

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kwenato

Kwenato

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:49 AM

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:53 AM

Hello My aunt told me to be exact so I will describe all of my difficulties, including the symptoms of my phone too which I think is hacked. I have had my computer for 6/7 years and I've had obscure troubles using internet, running problems, turning my PC on and off and even using my cursor. A while back, when I was using my computer ( which I mainly use for games) when I would move my mouse, the cursor would lag, move slowly or not respond at all. I describe it as flickering, if I would drag the cursor from the left side of my screen to the right than it would move and stop and move and stop on and on again. I replaced my mouse many times, changed the batteries and I tested wireless and corded mouses. It was very frustrating but eventually the problem ceased. Another problem I had was when sometimes my screen would turn black and I would have to use the power button to shut it down and start and then restart the computer in safe mode to shut it down again. I also often have troubles with internet, I would have internet access with my phone or my laptop but my PC would have no internet and it is plugged directly in the router so this is strange. Now, I just got back from vacation and before I had departed, my I was having more internet problems, my monitor was sometimes going black, and a weird icon was visible in the system tray. It was a blue circular icon with a white x and when I clicked on it, nothing would happen and if I hovered my cursor over it, it would say something like "XIGN CODE3 54378". I searched that up on google chrome and a bunch of results showed for a moment till they all disappeared to be replaced by 3 links which were all Korean. This really bothers me because if I'm getting hacked than my Paypal account's credit card is not safe. When I got back from my vacation I turned on my PC expecting something strange to happen, and I was right. I took pictures. Avast popped up and I tried clicking on it and it wasn't responding. The computer froze and I was trying to click on things nothing happened and the bottom bar disappeared. A window came up saying the program wasn't responding and that if I waited a while it might respond. The desktop screen went white despite the black background that is set and a small Steam window popped up. I would try to close it and nothing would happen. The window saying that the program wasn't responding kept popping up in the top left and if I clicked OK or Cancel and clicked on anything else it would pop up again and again. When I took a picture with my phone of the odd Steam application the other window popped up again but where my phone was looking. (The hacker has hacked my phone too so they can see when ever I take a picture.) It was almost like I was having a conversation with the hacker as I took pictures and was clicking as my computer was being controlled. On my phone, if I play a song sometimes it changes to a different song without me doing anything, on a different music application too. My phone sometimes turns off by itself and the internet connection is off and on.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users