Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 secretaatoooo

secretaatoooo

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:26 PM

Attacked by a nasty virut virus that I cannot seem to get rid of even after hard drive reformat. On my way to fix this problem asap, I will post an intro later, thanks for bearing with me. :(

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jcgriff2

jcgriff2

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,081 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 PM

Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:40 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer Forums!

Microsoft MVP 2009-2015
Microsoft Windows Insider MVP 2018 - Present

#3 secretaatoooo

secretaatoooo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:42 PM

TY, can u tell me how to attach scan logs in the 'am i infected?' forum?

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,074 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 PM

Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:06 PM

There are several forums that do not allow attachments for security reasons. The Am I Infected forum is one of them. The Am I Infected forum is a triage forum to determine the severity or even possibly lack of malware present. The Malware Removal forum has a step by step process to follow for the posting of malware logs. See: Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:23 PM

Copy/paste the log in Am I Infected.

If the logs are long, break them up into separate posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users