Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keyboard Configuration Questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GaleZ

GaleZ

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 26 March 2016 - 08:06 AM

Mod Edit:  Split from  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/559428/on-screen-keyboard-doesnt-work-cant-login/ - Hamluis.

Success! My USB keyboard fixed my problem and I installed the update. All programs now function. However, when I type certain letters on my actual keyboard, they come up as something different.

Yeah, I have a usb keyboard plugged into my laptop as the laptops keyboard broke like yours. But using the usb keyboard some of the letters and stuff come up different to what they should on windows 10. Is there a way to configure a usb keyboards layout and assign stuff to different keys?

Edited by hamluis, 26 March 2016 - 04:12 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Win 10 Support - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 26 March 2016 - 08:10 AM

GaleZ, please start your own thread.

Mod Edit:  I moved post to Win 10.  In the future, request that you not reply to such situations and merely click the REPORT button to bring it to the attention of BC Staff, thanks - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 26 March 2016 - 04:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users