Hello randomnamepicker and welcome to Bleeping Computer.
My name is Satchfan and I would be glad to help you with your computer problem.
Please read the following guidelines which will help to make cleaning your machine easier:
- please follow all instructions in the order posted
- please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear
- all logs/reports, etc. must be posted in Notepad. Please ensure that word wrap is unchecked. In Notepad click Format, uncheck Word wrap if it is checked
- if you don't understand something, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification before proceeding
- the fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
- please reply within 3 days. If you do not reply within this period I will post a reminder but topics with no reply in 4 days will be closed!
Please DO NOT
install/uninstall any programs unless asked to.
Please DO NOT
run any scans other than those requested
: Please run these in the order given in the instructions.
===================================================Download and run AdwCleaner
Download AdwCleaner from here
and save it to your desktop.
- run AdwCleaner
- when it has finished, select Clean
- if it asks to reboot, allow the reboot
- on reboot a log will be produced; please attach the content of the log to your next reply.
===================================================Download and run Junkware Removal Tool
Please download Junkware Removal Tool
to your desktop.
- shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator"
- the tool will open and start scanning your system
- please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications
- on completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open
- post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
===================================================Run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
Please run FRST again and post the new log.Logs to include with next post