Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

iPhone Hack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler071

Tyler071

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 AM

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:18 PM

Over the past couple weeks ive noticed a bunch of weird and unsual problems, multiple government certificates in my iphone 6+ as well as files named backdoor connected to my wifi and phone, and more that i dont feel comfortable saying online. My trust store is now changed to one that even google doesnt bring results up for. Could this be what i think it is? I have a long list of more.

Edit: Moved topic from MAC OS to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 iangcarroll

iangcarroll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:27 PM

All devices have root certificates from various governments because they run their own root for government websites and employees. You can't view your trust store on iOS, though, so I'm curious where you're looking to find those (as well as the connected files, which is even more confusing).

Ian Carroll https://ian.sh • Certly Inc

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

#3 Tyler071

Tyler071
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:48 PM

Ive been having security problems for the past three months but im finding more government related issues and browser redirecting on my other phone, an LG Leon. i've had 3 VM's and three cell phones made completely unusable within these three months. From netstat and tcpview on my VM's to network apps on my phones, it would show me connected to up to 20 ip's at times. Now my phone is connected to Apple directly. After scanning ports and GPS, etc ot shows me at the campus building 3 at Apple in Cuppertino.

#4 Tyler071

Tyler071
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:50 PM

I had contacted microsoft, fbi, apple, fcc previously but never seemed to get anything back and then all my passwords started changing and i have no way to get in to them now. i have to use public computers and friends phones.

#5 Tyler071

Tyler071
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:52 PM

b
"BACKDOORDONOTCLOSE" was on my verizon jetpack account, the source of internet i usually use.

#6 Tyler071

Tyler071
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:57 PM

1 Infinite loop is something that is always recurring.

#7 iangcarroll

iangcarroll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:59 PM

You will need to be more specific about your problems before I can help you with them. For example, you need to elaborate on what "government related issues" are, as well as how your cell phones and VMs were made unusable.

Where do you see "BACKDOORDONOTCLOSE" on your Jetpack account? Can you screenshot or take a photo of it?

It is normal for your cell phone to talk to its manufacturer (other applications on your phone may also connect in the background), especially given a new iOS update just came out. IP geolocation will only show the address or city of the company, not where the IP actually is, so you will not be able to distinguish between Apple's datacenter in California versus one in Virginia.

#8 Tyler071

Tyler071
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:00 PM

Let me clarify something. Ive only been connected to Apple for about 2-3 days now. I had just started sending them diagnostics and more. My leon wouldnt even boot last night. But luckily would power up this morning

#9 Tyler071

Tyler071
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:08 PM

The VM's would change altogether. They started changing altogether into doing nothing but file sharing. Id have to constantly disconnect them from trying to access my phones for virtual file sharing. Files would go from the phone, to my computers, encrypted(they would be the only files to turn blue), then to random clouds. Id still have them, but copies would be sent off. The phones simply dont boot. The VM's all have random errors that, sure, will be fixable, but still dont boot. For the record, i have over 500 screen shota and documentation of all of these problems on those devices.

#10 Tyler071

Tyler071
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:12 PM

Phone calls were constantly disconnected as soon as i brought the subject up to any of my providers. Sometimes would take 2hrs to speak to someone for 3mins. Now i cant even get Apple to connect.

#11 Tyler071

Tyler071
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:18 PM

I say "any of my providers" because I switched from Tmobile to Verizon just recently because of my devices becoming unusable. Then they started again.

#12 Tyler071

Tyler071
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:22 PM

And to be quite honest, I cant even stand in my apartment at times because the rf feels like its going to either make me pass out from from dizziness or have nearly a heart attack.

#13 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,354 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:42 PM

RF shouldn't make that happen. Do you have a carbon monoxide detector? It sounds like that could be the problem. Feeling dizzy is a symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#14 iangcarroll

iangcarroll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:31 PM

RF shouldn't make that happen. Do you have a carbon monoxide detector? It sounds like that could be the problem. Feeling dizzy is a symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning.

I agree, you should definitely look into purchasing one and/or going to see your doctor about this.

#15 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,354 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:51 PM

For the record, i have over 500 screen shota and documentation of all of these problems on those devices.

Can you show us some of these screenshots?

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users