Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Well, uh... hi.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dimforest

dimforest

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 AM

Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:08 AM

I really have nothing interesting to say.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jman005

Jman005

• Members
  • 365 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:19 AM

Welcome to BleepingComputer! Don't worry if you have nothing to say, you don't really need to have anything :P

#3 jcgriff2

jcgriff2

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,052 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 AM

Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:21 AM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer Forums!

Microsoft MVP 2009-2015

#4 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,805 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 AM

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:33 PM

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Out of curiosity, how did you land on the display name of dimforest?  The name makes me think of being in a forest at night when the sky is clear and the moon is at 3 quarters or more.

~ OB :cherry:

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#5 dimforest

dimforest
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:58 PM

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Out of curiosity, how did you land on the display name of dimforest?  The name makes me think of being in a forest at night when the sky is clear and the moon is at 3 quarters or more.

~ OB :cherry:

It's an old word from my last deployment to Iraq. There was an operating point called "OP Dimforest." After the point was changed to something else, it kinda became my nickname due to some crazy antics I orchestrated at the OP prior to it's change.

#6 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,709 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 PM

Posted 25 March 2016 - 05:14 PM

Welcome to BC.......sounds like you have a story to tell.....there are lots of good listeners here...anytime you feel like cutting loose.

Brian

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users