Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Access (sub)form

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RAWK

RAWK

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 AM

Posted 23 March 2016 - 06:23 AM

Hi there,

I’ve got 2 questions about Access.

First one. I’m using a form and subform. For some records of the form, the subform is empty. I want to make sure that the form doesn’t show these records of the form. So when the subform of the record is empty, don’t show te subform and record at all.  :)

Second one. I’m making use of a datasheetform and a standardform based on the same query. The datasheetform serves as an overview and the standardform is there for editing the record and see more details. In the query is  a field called [ID]. When I doubleclick on the ID of a record in the datasheetform  I want Access to open the standardform on that same record with the same ID. Is there someone who can help me with the code I need to write fort his?  :)

Hope you understand what I mean! :)

Kind regards

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users