Thanks for the log and prompt answers.
I have detected some programs which may be un-installed, which have more better alternatives.
Please go through the following list and uninstall (from control panel), all you think is not the ones you have not installed:
Now, please do the following:
- Open Network Connections by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type adapter, and then, under Network and Sharing Center, click View network connections.
- Right-click the connection Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:, and then click Properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, click either Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6), and then click Properties.
The Network Connection Properties dialog box
- To specify IPv4 IP address settings, do one of the following:
- To get IP settings automatically using DHCP, click Obtain an IP address automatically, and then click OK.
- To specify IPv6 IP address settings, do one of the following:
- To get IP settings automatically using DHCP, click Obtain an IPv6 address automatically, and then click OK.
- To specify DNS server address settings, do one of the following:
To get a DNS server address automatically using DHCP, click Obtain DNS server address automatically, and then click OK.
Please rerun MTB after doing all the above and post back the results.
Your C:\ is almost full.
Since all your drives are more than 95 % full, I suggest you to upgrade the hard disk.
Edited by Nikhil_CV, 22 March 2016 - 09:26 AM.