Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Your data was secured using a strong encryption with RSA4096

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 juliocomj

juliocomj

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 PM

Posted 21 March 2016 - 11:34 AM

Hello my files were encrypted , someone could help me , I need only descriptogra them . thank you.

Olá meus arquivos foram encriptografados, alguem poderia me ajudar, preciso somente descriptogra-los. obrigado.

Edited by hamluis, 21 March 2016 - 12:47 PM.
Moved from Introductions to Gen Security - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpywareDoc

SpywareDoc

• Members
  • 675 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:21 PM

Over the past couple of years, increasingly better encryption techniques by ransomeware operators are now making it impossible for victims to regain access to their files without cooperation from the hackers. Fortunately though, they are often setting modest prices so that many victims are willing to pay to decrypt their files. This also makes it more likely that victims will post positive reviews online making the next victims who research their predicament more willing to pay.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=ransomware&oq=ransomware&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j0l9j43i53.1004.3631.0.3839.10.5.0.5.5.0.81.309.5.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.08ykPd4otrA

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,265 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:04 PM

Are there any file extensions appended to your files...such as .ecc, .ezz, .exx, .zzz, .xyz, .aaa, .abc, .ccc, .vvv, .xxx, .ttt, .micro, .mp3, .encrypted, .locked, .crypto, _crypt, .crypt, .crypted, .crinf, .pzdc, .good, .R16M01D05, .cerber, .eclr, .sshxkej, .73i87A, .p5tkjw, PoAr2w, .surprise, .krypted, .r5a, .XTBL, .YTBL, .LOL!, .OMG!, .RDM, .RRK, .encedRSA, .encryptedRSA, .crjoker, .EnCiPhErEd, .LeChiffre, .keybtc@inbox_com, ._cryptcryptcrypt.@.gmail.com_, .0x0, .bleep, .1999, .vault, .HA3, .frtrss, .toxcrypt, .magic, .ENC, .locky, _sq.<filename>, .k2p, .Sanction, .SPORT, .cwgoqia, .trun, .crysis, .xrtn, .SUPERCRYPT, .CTBL, .CTB2, or 6-7 length extension consisting of random characters such as .uogltic, .rpyxhhm, .mtrsxox, .phszfud?

Did you find any ransom note? These infections are created to alert victims that their data has been encrypted and demand a ransom payment. They typically are found in every directory where data was encrypted. Check your documents folder for an image the malware typically uses for the background note. Check the C:\ProgramData (or C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data) for a randomly named .html, .txt, .png, .bmp, .url file.

These are some examples of ransom notes:
HELP_DECRYPT.TXT, DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT, HELP_TO_DECRYPT_YOUR_FILES.txt, HELP_YOUR_FILES.TXT
HELP_FILE_[random number/letter].HTML, install_tor.url, ATTENTION.RTF, DecryptAllFiles.txt
Read.txt, ReadMe.txt, README1.txt...README10.txt, READ_IF_YOU_WANT_YOUR_FILES.html, Read_it.txt
README_IMPORTANT.TXT, IMPORTANT READ ME.txt, README_FOR_DECRYPT.txt, READ!!!!!!!!!!!.ME.txt
_Locky_recover_instructions.txt, ReadDecryptFilesHere.txt, README!!.TXT, DecryptAllFiles_.txt
YOUR_FILES.HTML, YOUR_FILES.url, encryptor_raas_readme_liesmich.txt, Help_Decrypt.txt
HELP_RESTORE_FILES.txt, HELP_RECOVER_FILES.txt, HELP_TO_SAVE_FILES.txt, ABOUT_FILES!.txt
DECRYPT_INSTRUCTIONS.TXT, How_To_Recover_Files.txt, How_To_Restore_Files.txt, Coin.Locker.txt
HOW_TO_DECRYPT_FILES.TXT, HOW TO DECRYPT FILES.TXT, RECOVERY_KEY.TXT, DECRYPT MY FILES#..txt
_secret_code.txt, DECRYPT_ReadMe.TXT, BLEEPEDFILES.TXT, AllFilesAreLocked_.bmp, WHAT IS SQ_.tx
FILESAREGONE.TXT, IAMREADYTOPAY.TXT, HELLOTHERE.TXT, READTHISNOW!!!.TXT, IHAVEYOURSECRET.KEY
SECRET.KEY, SECRETIDHERE.KEY, HELP_DECYPRT_YOUR_FILES.HTML, README_DECRYPT_UMBRE_ID_[victim_id].txt
help_decrypt_your_files.html, RECOVERY_FILES.TXT, RECOVERY_FILE.TXT, RECOVERY_FILE_[random].txt
Howto_RESTORE_FILES_.txt, Howto_Restore_FILES.TXT, howto_recover_file_.txt, HELP_TO_SAVE_FILES.txt
how_recover+[random].txt, _how_recover_.txt, restore_files_.txt, recover_file_[random].txt
recover_files_[random].txt, recovery_file_[random].txt, help_recover_instructions+[3-random].txt
_H_e_l_p_RECOVER_INSTRUCTIONS+[3-random].txt, help recover files.txt, Recovery+[5-random].txt
_ReCoVeRy_+[5-random].txt, _recovery_+cryptolocker, Recovery_[5-random].txt, RECOVERY.TXT 
RECOVER+[random].TXT, RECOVER[5-random].TXT, DECRYPTION_HOWTO.Notepad, Encrypted_Files.Notepad
HELP_DECRYPT_YOUR_FILES.TXT, README_HOW_TO_UNLOCK.txt, DECRYPT.TXT, encryped_list.txt

Note: The [random] represents random characters which some ransom notes names may include.
Once we have identified the specific ransomware you are dealing with, I can direct you to the appropriate support topic for further assistance and possible decryption of encrypted files.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 juliocomj

juliocomj
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 PM

Posted 22 March 2016 - 06:48 AM

On another occasion the files were with the extension " .vvv " and another member of the forum and helped me recover the files , but this time this normal extension ".jpg ," " . Pdf " etc.

Em outra ocasiao os arquivos estavam com a extensao ".vvv" e ou tro membro do forum me ajudou e recuperamos os arquivos, mas dessa vez esta com a extensão normal, ".jpg",".pdf" etc. 

#5 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,265 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 06:57 AM

TeslaCrypt 4.0 no longer uses an obvious extension for encrypted filenames...although when first released it used the .mp3 extension. More information in this BC News article: TeslaCrypt 4.0 Released with Bug Fixes and Stops Adding Extensions.

Currently, there is no way of decrypting TeslaCrypt 4.0 or TeslaCrypt 3.0 .xxx, .ttt, .micro, .mp3 variants unless you pay the ransom since they use a different protection/key exchange algorithm, a different method of key storage and the key for them cannot be recovered. The .xxx, .ttt, micro and .mp3 variants do not have a SharedSecret*PrivateKey so they are not supported by the current version of TeslaViewer. The tool can decrypt TeslaCrypt 3.0 files only if you have the private key acquired from the malware developer after paying the ransom. If infected with any of these extensions, backup all your encrypted files and wait for a possible solution.

There is an ongoing discussion in this topic where you can ask questions and seek further assistance but as noted above there is no solution to fix your encrypted files yet.Rather than have everyone start individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff) if you posted any questions, comments or requests for assistance in that topic discussion. Doing that will also ensure you receive proper assistance from our crypto malware experts since they may not see this thread. To avoid unnecessary confusion...this topic is closed.

Thanks
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users