I've been using Firefox for many, many years.
Anything you add on to the browser will slow it down - but most you won't even notice the slowdown
- AdBlockPlus (won't surf without it)
- Athena (a canned speech program - not compatible with the latest version, but I've "tweaked" it so it works)
- Image Zoom (I'm visually impaired)
- LastPass (a password manager)
- Logitech SetPoint (I use my middle button as a "Back" command)
- TextArea Cache (saves typing in case I close a window without saving the text I typed)
- Troubleshooter (a tool for the folks at Mozilla, sends reports when Firefox crashes)
I only do Facebook on my phone, so I don't need/use any add-ons for it in Firefox.
Edited by usasma, 20 March 2016 - 06:46 PM.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.