My problem with laptop acer aspire M is kinda weird. I took the comp from my gf (idk how many days she didnt shutdown it, even weeks or months) and i shutdownit then a few hours later i lunched it and computer started to work slowly. But its unreal slow, its hard to open any file, even cmd but sometimes its like he wake up and starting work normally. I tried everything what i know. I cant just format and install windows 7 again cos theres no partition recovery and i don't have recovery disks, also theres a lot of important data.
What i already discovered:
- explorer.exe randomly stopping work
- most ussage is dwm.exe ( i shutdown it and still problem)
- sometimes theres icon with information "intel rst stopped working" and computer then working normally. Rst is Intel Rapid Storage Technology, i tried to shutdown it in mscofing on start but theres still problem.
- temperature of ram and processor are ok (max 5-30%).
- if comp working normally (1-2mins) and i open anything like chrome+youtube its like something start work in background and slow him, if i watch hd video then every few seconds my mouse frozen for a 0,5sek or something and i hear that the music in speakers crash.
What i already done:
-scanned by avira
-scanned by malwarebytes
-scanned by hijackthis (adding logs)
-scanned by securitycheck (adding logs)
-scanned by adwclear
-scanned by hdtune (adding photos cos i cant make printscrean on deadcomp)
-tryied to find anything in autorunsc microsoft tool that i downloaded but shiet
Please find any way to help me bros!
Mod Edit: Removed HJT log, not allowed/used in this forum - Hamluis.
Edited by hamluis, 19 March 2016 - 06:30 PM.
Move from BSOD, crashes etc to Win 7