Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with Subwoofer.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KarstaHarri

KarstaHarri

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:30 PM

Hi! I have an issue where I get sound from subwoofer only when testing it via windows "configure speakers". You cannot hear it no matter what application with any setting or how high quality file im playing. But again when I test it in configure speakers "BOOOOOM"... I have wrestled with this issue for a long time. I have set my options in configure speakers to 5.1 and again there all the speakers are working. I have also tested it with movies that should have 6 channel audio (with various players, with various settings).

My settings: Subwoofer is connected to the Onkyo TX-SR309 receiver preout input with a single RCA cable. Receiver is connected to the Ati Radeon HD6900 with HDMI cable. I have just installed windows 8.1 x64 and latest drivers. other spec:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9550
Motherboard: P5Q Pro
Sound drivers: AMD High Definition Audio Device
Subwoofer: Jamo-210

and i posted it to wrong place. Ofc.

Edited by KarstaHarri, 18 March 2016 - 02:56 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users