Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC infected with a RAT!! Sophisticated one please help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PC_scrub7094

PC_scrub7094

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:40 AM

Okay so long story short i have this brand new PC and downloading a game client wich is very trusted and i know lots of people who use it daily wich is Osbuddy a client for runescape and after 3 days of playing fine on this client on the third day i was online i got kicked off the game then kicked offline and i knew something was wrong so i updated my driver for my ethernet cable and that fixed my no internet problem but after downloading malwarebytes and running a scan it said it found 0 threats but how come in my backgroud prosses there are soo many new exe. Files running or duplicates or even 4 of the same exe. Also on my computer there are weird files appearing in system32 and windows on C drive that i cannot change i try to remove all the new ones from today that i did not download or touch and it says i need to be trustedinstaller or either ower wich i go to properties and change it so where i am the OWNER and have full access but once i click apply and go to delete it changes right back to me having no full access and i really just want to get all these files off my PC i even tried a factory reset and put option to delete all files and it still bypasses it and everything is back when reset done.. Even more files than before the reset its flushing in a bunch of crap to the point i cant find any of the orginal files... Now here i am on my phone scared to go on my PC please help..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PC_scrub7094

PC_scrub7094
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:42 AM

Just great i tried to do another factory reset and now i cant even acces my PC settings.. Btw im on windows 10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users