Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.


Looking for a photoshop effect??

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AreS98


  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:03:34 AM

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:19 AM

Can somebody please tell me what the name of the effect is? It makes the picture look like a puzzle,or cracked, but i need this specific one in the picture (or very similar). If you know please respond it is very important. Thanks in advance!


picture link: http://postimg.org/image/f2td0jrh9/



BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

  • Moderator
  • 7,221 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scotland
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:49 PM

The effect is called 'craquelure'. There is quite a lot of information about it on Google, but this might give you a start -




Nice image on that clock !


Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users