Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm sure I'm infected and I'm sure I don't know how to fix it

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 piddahfix

piddahfix

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 AM

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:02 PM

About a week ago I started getting notices of malware and trojans being prevented from my Norton Anti-Virus program. Recently, ads have been popping up constantly when trying to click on any link on websites I've visited, websites I know shouldn't have these pop-ups. I've run various malware removal programs and while they do catch some, the problem still seems to persist. I feel like I have just enough knowledge to screw things up! Any help wold be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Peter

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eiv4sir

Eiv4sir

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:28 PM

Hey Pete.. I had to take my Dads cpu back to a later date to rid that problem I took it back 17 days which was just before his update then rebooted cpu ran anti virus software then updated manual his problem is gone and hasn't,returned been 36+ days so far

Edited by Eiv4sir, 13 March 2016 - 12:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users