Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Well Hello

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gbfansb

gbfansb

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:10 PM

I have to disconect my ethernet cable in a few mins and I want to post my problem crap soda can down.Big mess.I want to say thanks in advance just the site being here to read is a big help Ok the nic. is the first letters from---- greena bay fan san bernardino. My son his girl and son 11 months old and I share a house the router is in their room  she locks the door thats well why  time limited. need to go will be back  cant share this on face book she would see it yes _uck me oh I am well 60 again HI to all

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,388 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:50 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...Best regards.
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#3 jcgriff2

jcgriff2

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,081 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:50 AM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer Forums!

Microsoft MVP 2009-2015
Microsoft Windows Insider MVP 2018 - Present

#4 gbfansb

gbfansb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:25 AM

Thanks for the greetings. After my first my hello post I was unable to get on line to ask how to fix my problem of :devil:  not being able to get on line. Like everything now its go online to get help. Well I fixed my problem  :clapping: but I still have two things to fix. No I did not   :smash:  or buy a new one.Oh wait three problems Not totaly sure how I fixed it  :bounce: so I want to know what the problem was and  :bounce:  :devil:  :bounce: did my computer get.So I will try to get that into a ? and post.Oh I type with two fingers and one of the problems is my connection times out and then restarts and takes me back to the site I was on.What I know even tho my son the mules ass blames me :notme:  :notme: and :notme: .I did use malwarebytes free program and it did find things that Advance Systems Care did not that I paid $20 for but I filed a dispute with the my bank got my money back while they check it out.Any advice on posting or wording my ? would be good.Oh yes first time I went and used the emogis or what ever they are.I was was really happy about my computer.Thanks 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users