Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

the problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 twowhat

twowhat

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:22 PM

I have an apparent problem.  When I go to get on the internet I get this message that the internet isn't available.  I have discovered that the link to the internet that I use has been switched and I can't get on.  I then go to the little icon on the tool bar and click on it, which gives a list of possible links to connect to.  I just click on the one that I use and everything is just fine.  Here is my question.  How does the connection get switched in the first place?  I would like to check my bank statement, but I won't do if there is something lurcking in the background.  Any ideas on what to do?  Thank You

Edited by Orange Blossom, 11 March 2016 - 01:13 AM.
Moved to more appropriate forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fourputt

fourputt

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 PM

Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:14 PM

When you say you click on the one that you use...is that your personal one that you set up on your network or are you using one that is available on a WIFI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users