Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

RCA Cambio tablet with windows 10 infected with 18557823964

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dumafach

dumafach

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 PM

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:53 PM

This tablet is not very old. I don't know what protection it has on it. My Cousin, who lives here, got it for hisself. I do not know where he has been or what he has been looking at. What I do know is this tablet is fairly new and has already been hit. I tried to go online to see what I could find out about this problem. I tried to go through the steps they showed but they were steps that I could not follow.

I hope there is somebody on here that knows a better way to remove it. I can not use it at the moment. The BSOD is all it will show and it will not let me get past that page where it shows that number and states I should contact windows techs at that number. Online shows that is a front for an ad program that gets my info and gets my credit card info.

I am not sure if I am in the right place or not. I do not know much about this tablet, so I do not even know how to check and see what protection it has. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am typing this on my computer.

If you need more or specific info please let my know. You might also have to tell me how to do it also. Thanks for your help in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users