Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Suggest - a good password manager

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 maveric2013

maveric2013

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 PM

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:26 AM

Hello,

I have iphone 6- Plus and I am looking for a password manager/ Password vault application for my phone. As I have to remember my all passwords to login various sites, most of the time I forgot password or username. So I need a good application which can able to store all password and username and I can access that datas from anywhere from my mobile or pc.

1) my basic requirement is to just store passwords and usernames safely, it is okay if it doesn't have auto login feature.

2) I can buy app from Apple App store (so it is not necessary to have only freeware app)

3) It should be safe and secure :)

Thanks!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,594 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:51 AM

The best one I can suggest you is LastPass.

https://lastpass.com/

You have to pay a yearly fee for the app however.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 PM

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:17 PM

Another to consider is 1Password. There are versions for the Mac OS (either through App Store or their site), iOS, Android, and Windows. It stores the password file locally, but there are ways to "sync" that password file between devices (local WiFi, iCloud, or Dropbox).

https://agilebits.com/onepassword

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users