Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Got My New Car Today Honda Civic Coupe! 2001

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 01 August 2006 - 11:25 AM

It turned out the car I showed some of you the guy sold it out from under me for a few hundred more!

Well I got one just like it with 10000 more miles on it for a good bit less.

Well its nice. It looks like I will need to replace the front tires at least(its front wheel drive)

Nothing seems to be wrong with it and it takes of very fast and drives well. Me being about 6'3" now its got lots of room in the back and for driving.

The moon roof is great!

A/C is cold....

Now to keep milking every night to pay for it...

40mpg or more freeway makes this car a good one to drive.

0 to 60 in 8 seconds and 150mph top speed(not bad for 127hp 4 cyliner 1.7 liter)

I'm happy to get it. Got to go clean it inside and out as it is dirty. The dealer in florida did not clean it before he shipped it and I found 13-15 bucks or so of coins inside a storage compartment!

Hey its free gas money!

I will post a picture soon.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 02 August 2006 - 11:24 AM

Congratulations! Every new car is exciting but the very first one is extra special, Cowsgonemadd - enjoy and please drive safely. Again, congratuations - yipee!
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

#3 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2006 - 04:58 PM

Congrats.

Now for some advise. If you own a Folrida Car that is 5 years old there is one thing you need Underbody Coating[. Trust me this car (along with any seaboard state car) is rusting away as we speak after 5 years. Just go to the touchless car wash (use the underbody wash option) then goto NAPA/PepBoys/AutoZone/Advance Auto/ect... and buy the spray cans of it (near the spray paint) then jack up the car and "paint" the floorboards and any place that is not covered.

This will keep it from spreading and rusting your pretty new car. Nothing is worse then driving down the interstate and putting your foot thru the floor board doing 65.

Posted Image

#4 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2006 - 09:23 PM

It was originally sold from ohio to someone in virginia off the honda lot new. It was traded and shipped to florida and I bought it and it came to me in SC.

I have not did a car fax but it shows this stuff on the car.

Its clean under the car we looked before we took it off the truck. Very very clean even in the engine area so it looks good.

We have put over 120 miles on it so far lol and its great.

#5 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 AM

Posted 02 August 2006 - 09:56 PM

Congratulations! Glad to here you have you own set of wheels now. :thumbsup:

It came from Ohio! :flowers: :trumpet:

Drive safely, and remember one thing. Money will go quickly; towards gas.

#6 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2006 - 10:50 PM

40mpg ought to slow it down or 30 or more in the city...We get 15 in our SUV so it will be like driving for 1.20 per gallon next to it...

So gas is no problem for now..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users