Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC Running Slow

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cecilia421

Cecilia421

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:07 AM

So, this is just a basic problem. I'm using Win10 so I posted in this forum, but feel free to move me if somewhere else is more appropriate. For the last couple of weeks, my computer has been running really slow. Could anyone recommend some thoughts on troubleshooting this? I can look at Performance Monitor, etc, but don't really know how to interpret what I'm seeing.

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards."
- Soren Kierkegaard

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Daydreamed

Daydreamed

• Members
  • 349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:45 AM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/44694/slow-computer/ Have you read through this?

- Daydreamed

#3 Cecilia421

Cecilia421
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 08 March 2016 - 12:45 PM

Ah, that's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! Definitely going to bookmark this.

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards."
- Soren Kierkegaard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users